February 11, 2010

Birthday & Christmas 2009

Our baby is 3! Wow! Can't believe how time is flying. We are truly enjoying every precious moment. It is amazing how fast she is growing & how much she is learning. Her personality just keeps shining. She is always making Brian & I laugh.
Here are some pictures of Brylon with some of her friends.

Brylon with Slim & Jolie.

Jake, Slim & Jolie's dad, is the ranch foreman for the Edwards Ranch.

Brylon & Jolie have been friends since they were born.

Jolie is a month older than Brylon.



It's my Birthday!




How many engineers does it take to put up a bouncing castle?



Yeah! They did it!




Brylon & Trey in the castle.

Love my Oma & Opa!

Here's a few pictures that didn't make the Christmas card.

(but I still love them!)


Sitting out cookies for Santa.
Santa brought Brylon a swing set for Christmas!

1 comments:

Tara said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and I love all of her cute outfits mom!